This page is for you if you are:
An employer of First Responders
A First Responder Association
A First Responder Union
In the general population, workplace health initiatives
have been shown to decrease absenteeism by 27%.
Workplace Health Promotion Programs work because
employees spend approximately 33% of their time in their place of work
The F.R.Y. Toolbox can help YOUR employees and members. It includes:
F.R.Y. The APP
Live virtual / in person
(where available) F.R.Y. The Method sessions for First Responder workplaces, leading the group through all 5 important elements of the F.R.Y. The Method: breathwork, movement, relaxation, positive affirmation and meditation.
Intensive Employer-Sponsored 20hr Workshops
for your place of work that provides background instruction in F.R.Y. The Method elements and why they are important for First Responders.
For one low monthly fee, your staff/members can get access to F.R.Y. The APP
Library of Movements
Introductions of movement benefits for First Responders, target areas and cautions
Live Scheduled Classes
On Demand (Archived) Classes
Search by Challenges faced by First Responders with suggested breathwork, movements, relaxation, positive affirmation solutions
Lifestyle tips for an equilibrium practice for a better life movement
- Passive Yin
- Energetic Yang
- Introductions of movement benefits for First Responders, target areas and cautions
- Practice-along videos
Let F.R.Y. Help Your Staff / Members
- No time for self-care
- No one source for relaxation, meditation, movement and mind-quieting techniques, nor specific to their needs
Let us help you help your employees / members
Let us help you get needed tools into the hands of your First Responders
Let us help keep your employees healthy and positive
Workplace Wellness Programs have been shown to decrease injuries by 15-35%
Did you know that:
- Studies of back injuries in Police Officers showed that a contributing factor was overtraining, tight muscles and compression of joints?
- Studies of injuries in Paramedics identified twisting as the most common contributing factor due to reaching for equipment?
- Studies of Firefighters’ injuries indicated shoulders as a common area due to the raising of hoses to drain?
Let F.R.Y. Help Your employees / Members
Absolutely NO yoga experience is required. The information will be of interest to the beginner yoga practitioner and the experienced. We hope you too see the value of this course for First Responders. We are available to answer any further questions you may have.
F.R.Y. is MORE than a Yoga Class.
It is an equilibrium practice for better life movement.